1. "Personal guarantee" - If you are not completely satisfied with your child's progress by week five of the term, please see your Swimsation co-ordinator to arrange additional lessons at no extra charge.
2. If a client has a medical condition that could affect their mental or physical behaviour, Swimsation must be advised.
3. Swimsation reserves the right to change teacher if the need arises.
4. We recommend swimmers wear Swimsation goggles and caps.
5. There are no lessons during public holidays. Lessons missed due to public holidays will not be charged.
6. Any information provided will be treated as confidential and will only be used by Swimsation for administration and marketing purposes. Classes are sometimes video taped for training purposes only.
7. Swimsation reserves the right to cancel any lesson or block of lessons at their own discretion (ie. swimmer safety).
8. To confirm bookings, fees need to be paid to Swimsation prior to the commencement of lessons.
9. An administration fee will be charged on any refunds, cancellation or transfer of lessons.
10. Please phone in all absences before lesson start time.